Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why do I care?

There is something inherintly wrong with me.  I cannot stand the self proclaimed know-it alls that have their own TV shows,  but I get stuck watching them at times.  I think it's because I am dumb-founded by their air of superiority.  Hannity, O'riley, Limbaugh, etc.., oh yea,  NANCY GRACE.  Now there is a woman that knows her opinion is the only valid one and boy, can she make a mountain out of a mole hill.  I watch her for just long enough to tell her to shut up!  Oriley, I get stuck on longer because I sit there with my mouth open in amazement that anyone would want to be a guest on his show.  He answers his own questions that he poses to his guests,  tells them they are wrong when they offer their opinions.  In general, he seems to be a terrible host with incredibly poor manners.  He may know something, but I can't hear his message because I am, again  ,busy telling him to shut up.

We seem to be a society that is becoming less able to listen.  We cannot wait for everyone to hear us,  so we constantly interupt.  I was raised to wait my turn,  listen to others and offer my opinions as just that,  MY OPINION.  My opinion is important to me, but may not be agreeable to others.  Why do I care?  No one person has all the answers.  So lets let each have his say. Talk show hosts,  shut up and listen to others.  You may learn something.

I need a talk show!  After all,  I really do know everything!  And thats why I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.