Thursday, July 26, 2012

Federal (DEFICIT)

Did I hear correctly?  The Federal Government has created a deficit of

$19.000,000,000,000,000.  Holy crap,  thats more than I make in a YEAR!!!

I am pretty sure everyone in Government needs to be fired.  Thats worse than the banks and home loan companies were doing.  Oh wait,  they received some of that deficit spending as a reward for being totally inept at running a business.  So who is going to bail out our Government for doing such a crappy job?  My annual wage will not cover it!

I am tired of paying the salaries of Government officials that do not have the common sense to understand that you simply cannot keep spending money you do not have.  I think it is time for wholesale changes in personnel and spending practices. 

It's election time.  Listen to the stupid bas----s telling us they will lower our taxes.  I find that to be absurd.  We are deeply in debt.  How do they expect to get out of debt?  Maybe they are expecting a bail out check.  I am sure it's in the mail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.