Sunday, January 19, 2014

Oh yea, New Years

This past New Years eve,  I did what I am supposed to do,  I made New Year Resolutions.  It wasn't a difficult chore,  I have made the same ones for years.


#1  I vowed to eat healthier.  I haven't started yet because I haven't run out of excuses not to.


#2  I am sincere about losing some weight.  I have made this vow for 15 years.  I am proud to say I am achieveing this resolution.  I want to lose 40 pounds and at my present rate of weight loss will have met that goal in 2045.


#3  I promised to spend more time with my family.  This is also working.  I see my family more often,  mostly because I am too fat to accomplish normal tasks without help.


#4  I resolved to exercise more to aid in my quest to be healthier overall.  Just bending over to tie my shoes is strenuous enough to make me break out in a sweat. I have to stretch before I can roll my ass out of bed in the morning.  Getting up 3 times in the middle of the night to pee is more than enough exercise.  So, I figure I am well on my way to exceeding this resolution. 

#5  New this year is that I resolve to not continue to make these stupid resolutions ever again.  It is such a blow to my ego.


Ok, enough about this crap.  I need a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.