Sunday, January 19, 2014

D--Fence

Just finished watching the Denver Broncos beat the New England Patriots.  Wasn't a very close game.  The Patriots left their defense in the locker room.  I believe most quarterbacks in the National Football League could have found open receivers in the Patriots backfield.  But.........we are gonna be subjected to more Payton is God bulls---.  All the hype leading up to this game has been Manning verses Brady.  Guess what .....Manning didn't win any more than Brady lost this game.  New England Defense couldn't stop my Mom in a wheelchair let along other professional football players.  If Payton Manning had not had a good game I should of thought he had gone blind.


I am not a Manning hater,  I simply tire of our obsession to worship individuals from a team sport.  I do not appreciate the constant bombardment.  Good job Denver Broncos.  May the NFC champions kick your ass!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.