Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back at it

Its been a long time since my last words of wisdom.  I fought and fought with my older laptop until I finally called uncle.  I had threatened it many many times but never really had any real intent to pitch it into the street.  Between being very busy at work and losing the battle with my little electronic buddy,  I had not managed to keep up with this affair.  Well all that is changing.  I have a brand new computer.  This thing has enough power to run the International Space Station.  It is so fast it almost completes my thoughts.  (That may not be as difficult as it once was!)  It actually runs on a battery so I can use it even in the crapper.


So buckle up,  I have ground to make up and politicians are a never ending source of stupidity for me to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.