Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Still Driving Blind

Something new to releive us from the mundane duty of driving our vehicle.  Cadillac,  Not BMW,  has a new gizmo.  A drivers seat that will vibrate when something that you may not see enters your "space".  I gotta get me one, I always put quarters in those boxes that make the bed vibrate.  It is sooo relaxing that it puts me to sleep quickly.  If I stay close enough to some other driver that my car thinks I don't see,  The vibration would be soooo soothing that I might sleep.......... woops,  not the best idea.

I think some of these designers need an office chair that electrically shocks the stuffing out of them when they get these hair-brained ideas.  Cars are 4000 pound missles just waiting to wreak havoc when we think we have them mastered.  Not to mention,  the cost to purchase a vehicle has grown to the point of absurdity.  I don't need to know how many miles until I run out of gas at the present speed I am traveling.  I just stop when the good ole gas gauge says I need gas.  I can tell the relative temperature outside by rolling down the friggin window.  I don't need a touch screen to operate the radio,  I never change the channel.  I like my classic rock station.

Spare me the expense of all the gadgets.  Just give me reliable, comfortable and  reasonably priced transportation.  Put all the rest of that crap on the young guys phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.