Tuesday, August 28, 2012

lower cholestrol

One of the "benefits" of ageing is that we become medicine takers.  Most of my friends my age are prescribed medicine for various ailments.  Mine are to prevent or postpone additional heart problems.  I find it interesting that prescriptions have benefits AND potential side affects.

In reading about potential side affects one has to wonder if the benefits are worth the risk.  I see ads on TV for medications that have a singular benefit but have a laundry list of potential side affects.  Some side affects sound like they create a problem larger than the simptom you are trying to eliminate.

Had I not taken the time to read the fine print, I would forever wonder why I was plagued with bleeding toenails,  ingrown fingers,  multiple new growth appendages,  upper gastrointestinal hoogits,  Flavingnation of the respiratory inhaler,  seemingly endless hallucinations,  loss of toe hair, ephizuties of the blow hole,  redness and swelling of the inner gallinastious, that annoying little third boob in the middle of my back and a little hitch in my git-along.

All this in an attempt to keep my cholestrol low!

1 comment:

  1. I almost peed my pants reading this one! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment, leave your name.