Monday, June 5, 2017

Habits

Have you ever thought about this?

When I get dressed, I put my right leg into my underwear first then my left (hopefully without falling down).  Then I put my head into the opening on my TEE shirt then my left arm and then right.  I always put my right leg into my pants first, my left sock on first and my right shoe on first.  I put both shoes on then stand and put my right foot on the seat to tie it then my left.  I put them up on the seat because I can no longer bend over long enough to tie shoes without running out of breath. If its cold outside, I put my left arm then my right arm into my sweatshirt before pulling it down over my head.  Top it off with a "baseball" cap and I am good to go.

I repeat this without any changes.  Creature of habit we are (spoken like Yoda).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.