Monday, February 4, 2013

Aren't Computers great

We are having a panic attack over Cyber Terrorism.  It seems that since EVERYTHING is connected via the World Wide Web,  unscrupled people/countries are using that as a tool to steal information.  NO KIDDING?   We certainly did not have to deal with information theft prior to the WWW.  No one/country ever committed theft or espionage prior!

If you put information available, it would seem to me that somewhere there will be someone with no conscience that will be more than willing to find and use that information.  I know, I know,  what a shocker.  Why is it that some people just cannot play by the rules?

If you don't want your neighbor to know, then close the curtains.  If information isn't for everyone,  keep it off the World wide web.  If you think you are so smart that you can protect yourself from these illegal activities,  you are obviously incorrect.  Bad guys make a living proofing that statement.

One thing is for sure.  Given my abilities on the computer,  no one will be looking at me when their information is tapped.  I often have trouble accessing my own information.  Aren't Computers great!?

1 comment:

If you choose to comment, leave your name.