Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chinese food

I have been busy.

So, here's my take on the recent Elections.  I was surprised at the re-election of Mr. Obama,  as I guess roughly half of the population was.  I am guessing that continuation of the known is more acceptable than the unknown that comes with new.  I for one would have considered a new approach, even if uncertain, would be acceptable given the past four years and the lack of progress on issues that are stiffling this country.  That does not mean in any way that I am enamored with Mr. Romney,  simply that I think something different is required.  Are we so gullible as to beleive that the last four years were just "set-up" for the real solutions?

At all levels of Government we have been bombarded with hollow promises for the past 18 months or so.  We were informed less about real plans for correcting our nations problems than we were about candidates shortcomings as human beings and politicians.  Yet we somehow managed to cast our votes for those repugnant candidates and entrusted them with our fate yet again.

Again,  i would suggest that our entire system requires a complete overhaul.  Even though newly elected officials have now begun bantying about ideas such as bi-partisan efforts,  I will crap and fall back in it if there is any real effort to do such an outlandish thing.  Admitting that the opposition party may in fact hold some ideas of value is counter to all that our present political system holds dear to them.

The next political person that claims to be able to reduce taxes when our debt has passed 16 Trillion dollars should be jacketed (AS IN Straight).  Every taxpayer should be willing to pay their fair share.  I am simply tired of paying for worthless crap, forign economic assists,  long ago lost military causes, etc...  Lets get our house in order before ordering Chinese is in fact ordering national foods.

2 comments:

  1. So, when you decide to run for president, do you think they will find it odd that you have never voted? Just a thought. Hope it doesn't count against you :) Good post, dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just figured out how to reply!!!!! At least I never voted for the wrong guy! A perfect voting record, I have.

      Delete

If you choose to comment, leave your name.