Tuesday, October 10, 2017

good

Haven't been feeling well lately.  Checking into Lutheran Hospital next Monday for some Heart Repairs.

Have neglected posting here lately.  Not much new.  I do follow the news closely because I am intrigued by the crap show that is our political landscape.  I am astonished that ANYONE could possibly believe that our current administration is affecting any kind of positive change.  Our President is a continuous gold mine of ineffectual, childish stunts akin to the best 2nd grade mentality I have witnessed.  His continuous need for being the center of attraction has created some of the most divisive mentality. 

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am certainly no fan of our current political system.  When I see what is or isn't happening, I just want to scream.

Am looking forward to Fall.  I love the cool crisp air that accompanies this time of year.  The colors of the outdoors are beautiful as we progress through this season.  This is how life should be, one beautiful day after another.  Health problems, apparently, make you more aware of the good things and make other difficulties less important.  Got a lot of good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.