Saturday, August 27, 2016

Platform

So,  I have been a little side tracked.  Seems the American public is infatuated with candidates financial statements.  My Accountants (Dewey, Cheatem and Howe) have assured me that in the matter of Tax returns,  I have not received any returned Taxes in the past several decades.  So, I assume that will satisfy all those interested parties.  That leaves the matter of speaking fees.  I swear that I have never charges a single soul for the privilege of listening to me jabber on about anything.  I probably don't see anyone paying me in the near or far future either.  Now, down to business........

When we last were in touch, I was outlining my platform for my Presidency.  Number two on my list is the fact that we carry substantial trade deficits with a variety of nations.  I know, I read it on the Internet.  Google trade deficits and a list of sources pop up.  For those not as well versed in matters of international stuff, trade deficit means we send more money to a nation than we get back.  Sooner or later all our money has been sent.  Policies need changed to force a more balanced trade.Taxing imports at a higher rate will help to balance deficits.

Number three.  Our aging infrastructure.  Maintaining such vast roadways, bridges and utilities requires large sums of money and labor.  Aid that is sent to foreign countries that is unappreciated and money spent on stupid little conflicts should be spent at home.  Welfare recipients should be put to work as labor on maintenance of infrastructure.  What the heck, were supporting those people anyway.

Lets push a HOT button.......IMMIGRATION.  We have had for decades a channel for legal immigration to this country.  There is not provision for ILLEGAL immigration.  Lets secure our borders and control our destiny.  Those that wish to become citizens have a path.  If you wish to live here, assimilate.  Learn our language,  abide by our laws and call America your country.  Nuff.

Tax,  what a nasty word.  OK kids, listen up.  Any one that tells you they will lower your taxes is full of shit.  We are up to our ass in debt and can only pay it with money....Tax money.  Paying our fair share is a responsibility that is required for us to continue to celebrate the marvelous freedoms that we hold dear.  Should we restructure the tax codes, you bet your bippie.  A simple flat tax will work.  As debt comes back into control, tax could conceivably lower, but, if you are reading this there is a better chance than not you will not live long enough.  It is something we owe to future generations.

Ok,  that should hold you for a little while.  Just remember,  this is our country and we cannot continue to F it up.









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.