Monday, February 16, 2015

Affordable?

Another deadline to sign up for "O'bama Care" has passed.  Again I have failed to sign up.  Health Insurance has cost us up to $1200.00 per month.  After visiting the Healthcare Website,  I determined that $400.00 per month premiums and a $13,000.00 deductible was not a savings to me.  If I can still do math,  I calculate that as a cost of $17,800.00 annually before I can take advantage of "Insurance".
That is a significant increase over the cost of our last insurance.  That premium did include a significant government subsidy.  Where is the advantage to this National Healthcare?


I will find it easier to pay the $600.00 "fine".  I am not sure what the answer to affordable Health Care is,  but I haven't found it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.