Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thanks

My older brother was here for two weeks.  He rode his Motorcycle here from Florida,  some 11 or 12 hundred miles.  While here,  he went to my Marina and worked every day that I did.  He was in this business for alot of years, so his help is excellent. 

This time of year is one of my busiest times (September thru mid November).  We are busy pulling 250 or so boats out of the lake,  winterizing,  wrapping, etc..  Needless to say, experienced help is invaluable.

Here is the good part.  My brother just comes.  I don't have to ask for his help.  He just comes knowing it's the busy time.  He knows we are a small shop and always understaffed.  He works harder than any paid employee and doesn't require supervision.  We have to fight him to take any pay!

This fall was especially good.  He just came to help and didn't even know that I had just been diagnosed with more Heart problems.  Thats just the kind of man my brother is.  I think he knows how special I think he is and cannot thank him enough for his help.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment, leave your name.